Use jump rings to create a refined, sensuous bracelet that is a pleasure to wear. It is rectangular in shape and almost 1 cm wide. Complete the bracelet with a special, coordinating toggle.
Choose your metal: (AS) Argentium Sterling (slow to tarnish) or (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• One main size of jump rings
• All jump rings are hardened, polished, and saw cut.
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
• Twist tie or 3-inch piece of wire
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 3mm Bicones #5301• 100 Jonquil, and 100 Smoky Topaz 3mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Thursday, September 9, at 8:30 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $11. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—a surprise! ... See MoreSee Less