Steampunk! This long, slender pendant resembles a bicycle chain, and it’s finished with an antiqued co-ordinating charm.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Polished, saw-cut, and hardened jump rings in 2 main sizes
• Specially selected, co-ordinating Charm
• A pinch bail hammertone Tierra
• Anti-tarnish tabs
Tools you will need
• 2 pairs of jeweller’s pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
The faculty art exhibit opened Oct. 3 at the Dundas Valley Schoool of Art--for the month of October. I have some pieces from my first book on display--and they are for sale. Do come and check this out! ... See MoreSee Less
Showing for the month of October, it’s our annual Faculty Exhibition, featuring a range of work by members of our faculty – painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramic art, jewellery and more. Be sure to drop by and see what our instructors have been working on in their studios! Opening reception, O...