• Used as an anvil for hammering metal or wire
• Used in jewelry design for stamping, chasing, hardening, or flattening wire/metal
• All surfaces are hardened, smoothly polished, and ground flat
• Made of solid high carbon steel for resistance to dents and scratches
• Comes lubricated in oil
• Dimensions: 4” x 1/2” x 4”
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
The next 3-day bead auction starts tomorrow (April 18), early in the morning. It has 7 Lots, with 5 different colors of Swarovski 6mm pendant bicones.They are stunning drop beads—I love them for earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. ... See MoreSee Less