Start by making a lovely, open-work Barrel Weave bracelet made with a heavy gauge of hardened bronze rings—then add a profusion of Swarovski crystal pearls in complementary colours. The result? A truly spectacular bracelet.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Hardened bronze jump rings
• All rings are hardened, saw-cut, and polished
• Enough jump rings for a 9-inch bracelet
• 50 bronze headpins
• 50 Swarovski crystal pearls (5 colours, 8 mm)
• Gold toggle Tierra Cast
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Round nose pliers & Wire cutters
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
This Sat. March 7 is the Naughty Knots class at BeadFX in Toronto. We'll start by making these Love Knot Earrings, and then make samples of Byzantine Knot, Chinese Knot, and Double Cloud Cover. Lots of fun weaves to learn. ... See MoreSee Less