Come weave an intriguing, mystical web! The building blocks are triangular shapes connected in a web-like structure.
Your next step could be the bracelet and earrings to complete a winning trifecta.
Choose your metal: (SF) Silver Filled (10% sterling), or (BR) Jeweller’s Bronze.
Follow step-by-step photos to learn to make the Aura Web chainmail weave and how to work towards professional standards.
Included In This Kit
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated directions
• Jump rings in seven sizes
• Pebble art-glass beads from Unicorne Beads (Isabella, Americano)
• Toggle clasp from TierraCast
• Anti-tarnish tabs
• Makes an 18” necklace (plus the triangle web)
Tools You Will Need
• 2 pairs of smooth jawed jewelers’ pliers (flat nose, chain nose, bent nose)
• Super-fine emery board or metal file
Welcome to our Canadian internet store. Below are questions that are frequently asked by customers. Click on the purple titles to find the answers. Please contact us if you have a question that isn't answered here.
Lot 1: Swarovski 6mm Crystal Bicones• 88 Amethyst 6mm bicones.• See the Auction Rules pinned at the top of this page.• Bidding will close on Tuesday, April 13, at 9 pm EDT.• Starting bid: $14. New bids in $2 increments.• Enter your bid in the comments below.• Next auction—Swarovski top-drilled, pendant bicones. ... See MoreSee Less